Peace Lutheran has several giving opportunities:
Community Life / General Operating Budget: Your gifts support the general operations of the church which allow us to:
- have a pastor who preaches, teaches, leads us in discipleship and provides care
- have office support staff who keep our ministry on track
- inspire and nurture faith through our music ministry
- provide worship with communion weekly
- maintain the building and grounds which house our ministries as well as providing a space for music lessons and community events
- raise children to be faithful followers of Jesus
- take part in ecumenical partnerships in our community
- reach out to our neighbors who need care and compassion, locally and globally, and
- support the Southeastern Minnesota Synod and the churchwide body of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America.
Building/Debt Reduction Fund: In 2011 Peace built and dedicated their current building. Gifts to this fund are used to reduce the mortgage.
Eyota Community Food Pantry: We care for our neighbors by supporting our local food pantry with food donations and our regular monetary gifts.
How Can I Give?
There are a few ways to give:
- Your offerings may be given in cash or check form in the offering plate on Sundays.
- You may opt to use your bank’s automatic “Bill Pay” service.
- You may use GivePlus electronic giving.
We invite you to take advantage of GivePlus to manage your giving at Peace. Electronic giving is secure and allows you to make one-time donations or give on a scheduled, automatic basis. It is convenient for you and provides much-needed donation consistency for Peace Lutheran Church.
If you would like to make either a one-time or ongoing online contribution, please click on the “GIVE” button below where you will be directed to an external site.
We THANK YOU for your gift of financial support!